Stuffed Collard Greens
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Bring large pot of water to a boil. Fill large bowl with ice water and set aside.
2. When water boils, blanch collard leaves for 5 seconds. Remove leaves with slotted spoon and submerge in ice water. Drain and set aside.
3. Place tofu in large bowl and mash with wooden spoon until it breaks into small pieces. Add lemon juice and miso and mix well.
4. In food processor, combine half of the tofu mixture, oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Process until smooth and creamy.
5. Add pureed tofu to reserved crumbled tofu in bowl and stir gently until blended. Stir in parsley.
6. Remove thick bottom stems from collard greens. Cut at least an inch into leaves to remove thicker part of stem. Place 1/2 cup tofu mixture in center of each leaf. Roll up leaves, folding in sides as you go. Arrange in prepared dish, cover and bake 25 minutes. Serve hot.