Peach Cucumber Salsa
* 2 cups diced peeled pitted peaches (about 1 1/2 pounds)
* 1 cup diced unpeeled cucumber
* 3/4 cup diced bell pepper
* 2 creole tomatoes chopped
* 2 ear corn roasted
* 1 sweet onion chopped
* 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* 2 hot peppers chopped
Chop all ingredients.
Shuck corn and roast in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes,
All corn to cool and slice kernels away from cob.
Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Season salsa to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Stir to blend before serving.)