1 bunch of raw kale
2 Tbsp. of tahini
2 Tbsp. of water
2 Tbsp. of fresh lemon juice
4 Tbsp. of nutritional yeast
2-4 cloves of fresh garlic or to taste
sesame seeds as garnish to taste (optional)
1. Break or cut up kale into bite size pieces.
2. Puree all ingredients except kale and sesame seeds in a blender or food processor.
3. Pour dressing over kale and massage into the kale with your hands until all pieces are coated.
4. Let salad sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour to marinate.
5. Sprinkle on some sesame seeds before serving if desired.